Sunday, January 29, 2012

Repeat sex offender arrested - Breaking News - BradentonHerald.com

Repeat sex offender arrested - Breaking News - BradentonHerald.com


From my Observations? Repeat Offenders are targeting children younger and younger and figure if the child can't communicate it must be a "win" for these pervs.

How a human being can possibly step over into this dark world and commit such a crime is still beyond me. Quite frankly, I have no desire to crawl into these freaks heads and determine "what makes them tick" ..I do however have very definite ideas as to what to do with them.

Its obvious that some people have no place in society and never will. They have earned their place on this planet as lepers and cast outs. After reading the above article along with so many other daily atrocities that hit me in the face everyday, its more than apparent that "society" will have to deal with this issue due to the fact the "system" refuses to.

No comments: